Redwood City, Calif. – August 9, 2016 – Support.com, Inc. (NASDAQ:SPRT), makers of Support.com® Cloud software for Support Interaction Optimization, and a leading provider of tech support and turnkey support center services today announced an integration with Zendesk, Inc., a leading cloud-based customer service software company. Support.com Cloud for Zendesk is available as a Zendesk Marketplace App allowing service and support teams to optimize support interactions, creating a better customer experience and increasing retention and brand loyalty.
“We are seeing a dramatic shift in the marketplace with organizations rethinking the role and importance of customer support,” said Elizabeth Cholawsky, President and CEO at Support.com. “Partnering with Zendesk is a natural step for us to bring increased value to customer support teams who are already using this leading platform and want to further automate their process workflows and optimize access to relevant knowledge. We are happy to announce that we already have a joint enterprise customer that is launching the integrated solution to the thousands of agents in their global support organization.”
- Optimized process guidance via Guided Paths® that transform best practices into step-by-step, contextually relevant workflows to streamline issue resolution and minimize customer effort.
- Ability to automate queries to multiple external systems across disparate customer information to generate best next steps that address customers’ needs for personalized setup, customization, upgrades, or issue resolution.
- A unified view for support teams that provides agents with ticket details and relevant knowledge in one place, all via an intuitive interface.
“Zendesk’s mission is to bring organizations closer to their customers at a time when the voice of the customer has never been more powerful,” said Billy Robins, Director of Technology Alliances at Zendesk. “Support.com Cloud is a value-add solution that will help create more streamlined customer support experiences for both agents and end customers, and we’re excited to welcome them into our partner ecosystem.”
Support.com Cloud for Zendesk benefits support teams and end customers in a number of ways:
- Increased support team productivity with a single view of all the information reps need to provide the most effective customer service.
- Reduced agent effort with contextual guidance that eases the search for relevant information.
- Higher customer satisfaction via tailored support delivery that proves to customers you know them and understand their unique needs.
- An enhanced overall customer experience that leads to happier customers and increased brand loyalty.
The Support.com Cloud for Zendesk App is available at the Zendesk Apps Marketplace at http://www.zendesk.com/apps/support-cloud.
About Support.com Cloud
Support.com® Cloud is next-generation Software as a Service (SaaS) for technical support that increases customer satisfaction and loyalty, creates new revenue opportunities and decreases support costs. Support.com Cloud provides intelligent guidance for support teams and customer self-service, as well as enabling Internet of Things (IoT) solution and app providers to embed support directly into their products. It can be used to resolve complex technical issues more quickly and effectively, reducing customer effort and maximizing the value customers get from new technologies. Guided Paths® are at the core of both the Self-Support and Agent Support applications of Support.com Cloud, providing easy to follow, step-by-step guidance with built-in logic. To facilitate continuous optimization, Support.com Cloud also collects detailed data about every step of every support interaction, and uses advanced analytics to provide actionable insights into support practices and real-world product performance. To learn more, visit https://corporate.support.com/cloud.
Support.com, Inc. (NASDAQ:SPRT) is the leading provider of cloud-based software and services to deliver next-generation technical support. Support.com helps leading brands in software, electronics, communications, retail, Internet of Things (IoT) and other connected technology industries deepen their customer relationships. Customers want technology that works the way it’s intended. By using Support.com software and services, companies can deliver a fantastic customer experience, leading to happier customers, greater brand loyalty and growing revenues.
Support.com, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, visit https://corporate.support.com/about-us/careers.
© 2016 Support.com, Inc. Support.com, Guided Paths and the Support.com logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Support.com, Inc. in the United States and other countries. Zendesk is a registered trademark of Zendesk, Inc.
Public Relations Contact:
104 West Partners for Support.com
Sarah Thorson, +1-720-407-6078
Investor Relations Contact:
Jacob Moelter, +1-650-556-8595